Gorilla is a public junior mining and exploration company operating out of Vancouver and trading under the symbol "GOCO" on the CSE. The company has an interest in a number of mineral claims located in British Columbia and the Yukon Territory.

Monster Property, Yukon

The Monster Property consists of one block of 212 mineral claims totaling a surface area of 43.3 km2. The property is west of the Peel Watershed Planning Region in the Dawson Mining District within the traditional territory of the Tr'ondëk Hwëch'in First Nation.

The property includes several previous claim blocks that have been intermittently explored since the 1970s. Zones of elevated copper and cobalt concentrations occur across the entire 17 km length of the property and have been identified by historical soil sampling, surface mapping, and geophysical surveys. The Monster Property mineralization is hosted within and directly adjacent to the Wernecke Breccia.

Gorilla Cobalt

New Brenda Property, BC

Pieces of the New Brenda Property have been continuously held since the early 1970s as part of a regional land position. Gorilla agressively staked surrounding targets and grew the original land position to 10,500 hectares (100 km2). The project area offers significant opportunity for structural gold and porphyry copper gold deposit types indicated by the wide dispersion of gold anomalies on the property.

New Brenda has good infrastructure in a mining friendly jurisdiction and is located directly in-between the past producing Brenda copper porphyry open pit mine, and the high grade open pit Elk gold mine.

New Brenda Technical Report

Wels Property, Yukon

The WELS project is located in west central Yukon within the Whitehorse Mining District. The gold property covers 229 quartz claims over an area of 4788 hectares. Gorilla holds a 10% interest in the property. K2 Gold Corp. holds the remaining 90%.


Suite 810,
789 West Pender Street,
Vancouver, BC
V6C 2V6

Tel: (604) 725 1857

scott at gorillaminerals com